Congratulations!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Amy but I guess its hard to tell yet! I'm sure she will be just like Daddy though, maybe even a democrat, huh? I am sooo behind! I have been thinking of you but did not check the blog until I saw your email today. While we were waiting for it to come up, Ray said I wonder if peggy and carl are there yet and voila! there's a picture of them. What a blessing and I'm sure your parents are delighted to be there with you. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for the great card, we are really excited and look forward to learn a lot from you guys. I sadly still have your baby shower card on my kitchen table, but I will get it in the mail right away and hope you can use it to buy any of those last minute needs. Congrats again on your beautiful healthy daughter and thanks for this blog, its great!
Congratulations!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Amy but I guess its hard to tell yet! I'm sure she will be just like Daddy though, maybe even a democrat, huh? I am sooo behind! I have been thinking of you but did not check the blog until I saw your email today. While we were waiting for it to come up, Ray said I wonder if peggy and carl are there yet and voila! there's a picture of them. What a blessing and I'm sure your parents are delighted to be there with you. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for the great card, we are really excited and look forward to learn a lot from you guys. I sadly still have your baby shower card on my kitchen table, but I will get it in the mail right away and hope you can use it to buy any of those last minute needs. Congrats again on your beautiful healthy daughter and thanks for this blog, its great!
ReplyDelete