skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I'm so happy that it's finally warm enough to wear my sundress! Ya que el frio se esta yendo, me puedo poner mi vestidito del sol!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
►
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
►
April
(26)
►
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(384)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(21)
Me encanta mi cerealito! I love my cereal!
Play 'til you drop! Yo juego hasta caer fundida!
Con mi amiguito "Gui." With my friend "Gui" the d...
Mandando besitos a la familia y amigos. Sending k...
Cumplo cinco meses el 24 de Febrero...February 24 ...
I'm so happy that it's finally warm enough to wear...
Um, excuse me, but this is a private conversation ...
Muchos besos para Rosa . . . Lots of kisses for Rosa
I love Rosa the Hippo! Yo amo a mi hipopotamo, Rosa!
I'm so proud of myself because I can sit up! Esto...
Estoy muy relajada ... Just chillin'
Les gusta mi mognito? Do you like my bow?
Sweet potatoes! Yummy! Mis primeras papas - deli...
Con mi amiga Carrie...with my friend Carrie
Watching a movie together...mirando una pelicula j...
Haciendo caritas..making silly faces...
Enjoying my cousins Zachary and Mackenzie...disfru...
Como es que funciona esto? How does this work again?
Playing!! Jugando!!
Tomando un bagnito...taking a bath...
Happy we'll go out of town...Que rico que nos vamo...
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment