skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Monday, August 9, 2010
Mira, mamita ... con una sola mano! . . . Look, Mom, one hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
►
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
►
April
(26)
►
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(384)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
▼
August
(35)
Hoy cumplo 11 meses!!! Today I'm 11 months!!!
In the outfit that Grandma gave me...en el nuevo v...
Gracias Aguelita Mamor...Thanks Grandma!
Pop Pop reading for me from Virginia...Mi Abuelito...
mmmmm pollo!!! mmmm chicken!!!
With a drumstick in each hand...con un pernil en c...
Con la familia en Orlando...with family in Orlando...
I can stand in my crib!!! Ya me paro en mi cunita!!!
Con gorrito para el sol....with my sun hat....
having fun with mom and dad...disfrutando con papa...
Luchando con Leoncio....fighting Leoncio
This is a lot of homework...Mucha tarea...
Senora....yes maam...
Hanging out with mom and Hans....compartiendo con ...
Dame mi muneco...Give it to me...
Boy, I love Hans....Me encanta Hans!!
Besitos a todos mis aficionados . . . A big kiss f...
I know where I want to go . . . Yo se hasta donde ...
Con cuidado, para arriba . . . Up, up, up . . .
Made it! . . . Lo logre!
Mira, mamita ... con una sola mano! . . . Look, Mo...
Sognando con pizza . . . Dreaming about pizza
Do I have to pick up everything around here? . . ....
Que pasa a fuera? . . . What's happening outside?
Can't get enough of "Bouncy Baby!" . . . No me can...
Viendo mi video favorito . . . Watching my favorit...
Please don't distract me . . . Por favor, no me in...
Estoy enfocada . . . I'm concentrating. . .
I've got my overalls on and I'm ready to go horseb...
Estoy fresquita despues de mi bagnito . . . All fr...
Sometimes you just need a good stretch . . . Que r...
Llena de alegria! . . . Full of joy!
oops...now what? . . . caramba, ahora que hago?
Estoy contenta que ya me puedo parar . . . I'm pro...
What's up? . . . Que mas?
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment