skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Playing piano...tocando el piano...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
►
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
►
April
(26)
►
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(384)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(23)
With mommy...con mama...
Si papi?....yes, daddy?
See you later...nos vemos despues...
Cansadita despues de un dia de escuelita...tired a...
Taking a few steps...aprendiendo a caminar...
Playing piano...tocando el piano...
Me gusta chupar mi dedito...I like to chew my litt...
Although I resist it at first...con todo y que me ...
Cuando me culumpio....as I swing back and forth...
I enjoy it a lot...lo disfruto mucho...
Leyendo...reading..
I want to check this...Quiero mirar que hay aqui...
iendo hacia....moving toward...
...the living room....la sala...
Me llamaste? Did you call me?
Please, please...porfa, porfa...
Me da una sed....I get so thirsty...
How can I describe this? Como describir esta comid...
Delicioso!!! Delicious...
Partying with my family...festejando con la famili...
Comiendo pastel...eating cake...
Opening presents...abriendo regalos...
En mi Primer Cumpleagnos..in my first birthday!!
►
September
(23)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment