skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Monday, December 20, 2010
Tomando solecito...enjoying the sun...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
►
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
►
April
(26)
►
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(384)
▼
December
(25)
I'm learning to use the spoon...Aprendiendo a usar...
A la moda...I'm so hip....
A veces estoy muy seria...Sometimes I'm really ser...
but sometimes I can be happy.... pero a veces esto...
Dulce manana con mi Abuelosito...Enjoying the morn...
With Grandpa we always...con mi Abuelosito siempre...
La pasamos super...we have a lot of fun...
Aguelita y las nietas...Grandma and her girls...
At Grandma's B-day party...en el cumple de mi Ague...
Ayudando a mi agualita a hacer su arbolito...Helpi...
Having fun with the fam...Disfrutando la familia...
Pa' que no se me pierdan mis juguetes...so, I don'...
Con mi Aguelita y mi tia Pancha...with Grandma and...
Spending time with tia Mimi...compartiendo con mi ...
Con Ricki....with Ricky...
Bajo un ataque de besos...under another "kiss attack"
With my Grandma in Colombia...Con mi Aguelita Mamo...
Tomando solecito...enjoying the sun...
With my uncle Tito....Con mi tio Tito...
Aguelita que arbol mas lindo...Grandma, I love thi...
I can't believe it!! No lo puedo creer!!
Con pintas parecidas...with similar outfits...
With a shower hat...con gorrito de bagno...
Puedo leer este libro? Can I read this book?
Let me give you a hug...dejame darte un abrazo...
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment