skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Playing with mommy...jugando con mama...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
►
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
►
April
(26)
▼
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
▼
March
(30)
Going to the golf course...a jugar golf...
Jugando con papi...Playing with daddy.
I love Hans...Amo a Hans...
Hoy no quiero foto de cumple meses...I don't want ...
Do I have to? Tengo que hacerlo?
Espera, my zapato...let me fix my shoe...
Okeeeyy...Bueno pues...today I'm 18mo...cumpliendo...
Construyendo...building...
Wao...I like yours...Uy...que buen trabajo...
Lista para salir...ready to go out...
Enjoying God's Word...Disfrutando las Escrituras...
No lo puedo creer...I can't believe it!!
Playing at home...jugando en casa...
Permiso....Excuse me...
Yes?...A la Orden?
Leyendo con papi...reading with daddy...
Con mi diadema...with my headband...
In case you missed my ponytail...por si no viste m...
Modelando...Modeling....
How about my hairdo?...que tal mi peinado?
Si...yo amo el yogurt!!! Yes! I love yogurt!!
Wonder if these clubs are too big for me...me preg...
En el cumple de mis primas Ale y Dany...At Ale's a...
How about my chair? que tal mi sillita?
Jugando con mis crayones...playing with my crayons...
Playing with mommy...jugando con mama...
Preparandome para....getting ready to...
To take some pictures...para tomar unas foticos...
Tomando mi aguita...drinking water...
During dinner....durante la comida...
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(384)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment