skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Santamaria Family
Monday, April 9, 2012
Let's celebrate, praise God...my brothers are here! -- A celebrar, gracias a Dios mis hermanitos ya llegaron!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nuestra Familia
With the new arrivals!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(53)
►
March
(53)
►
2014
(71)
►
September
(39)
►
March
(32)
►
2013
(195)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(36)
►
March
(45)
►
January
(50)
▼
2012
(136)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(36)
▼
April
(26)
Jake and Sam, I'm waiting for you!! Jake and Sam,...
Let's celebrate, praise God...my brothers are here...
Jake deep asleep...Jake, en suegno profundo...
Samuelito descansando...Sam resting...
So much love at this special time...tanto amor en ...
Todos juntos...all together!!
Mama y Papa con los gemelos...Mom and Dad with the...
Sam's first bath...El primer bagnito de Samuelito...
El primer bagnito de Jake...Jake's first bath...
With PopPop and Papi...con nuestro abuelo y nuestr...
Fiesta en el hospital!! Party at the hospital!!
We love to nap...during the day =( ......Nos encan...
Mira estos deditos! look at these little toesies!
Just arrived home...Recien llegados a casa...
Thoughtful since birth...Pensativo desde el nacimi...
Abuelitas orgullosas...Proud grandmas!!
I'm Jacob, the younger one of the two...yo soy Jac...
Yo soy Samuel, es duro ser el mayor...I'm Sam, it'...
My twin brothers!!! Mis hermanitos gemelos!!!
Yo quiero anunciar...I want to announce...
que me encanta la Mazorca...that I love corn!!!
Doing dishes...lavando platos...
Haciendo galletas con mi tia Mimi...Baking cookies...
Playing with my cousins...Jugando con mis primos...
Me preparaba para Navidad hace unos meses...Gettin...
Don't get my wrong I loved my byke...no me mal int...
►
2011
(132)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(384)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(71)
►
2009
(135)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(53)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment