Saturday, September 19, 2009

Greetings!!!!! Saludo!!!!!

Welcome to our new blog!!!
We created this so that we can share our joy as we wait for and welcome Elizabeth to our family.

We will keep you posted!

Bienvenidos a nuestro nuevo blog!
Hemos creado este espacio para compartir el gozo de la espera y llegada de Elizabeth a nuestra familia.

Nos vemos!

7 comments:

  1. Once again I marvel at the wisdom of Spanish where to wait is to hope: esperar. I will watch, wait, and hope with you, dear friends! Thanks be to our God. Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this! Ame, I was just writing you today and said in my note that I wished I could see your belly - how did you manage to respond so quickly?! :)
    MUCH LOVE! Kelly (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how soon your baby would come (the parental grapevine, of course), and here you are! Thanks so much for doing this, it's wonderful to be able to follow your news. And of course I approve of the name you & Miguel picked - such a nice one :) Hope to talk to you soon. Give Elizabeth a tummy rub for me! Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. ESTOY MUY FELIZ DE VERLOS JUNTITOS ESTAN LINDOS Y LA BARRIGITA DE AMY PRECIOSA LOS MISMO QUE ELIZABETH,GRACIAS POR YHACERME PARTICIPE DE ESTE BLOG TAN LINDO.
    LOS FELICITO CON TODO MI AMOR
    DIOS LOS GUARDE SIEMPRE

    ReplyDelete
  5. dice mi mama q todavia no tiene blog y mando este mensajito saludes a todos y mucha suerte q todo salga bien con elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear from you, Amy, and to be able to walk alongside you guys in this journey through the blog. I've been working on updating my blog, too, as Matt and I are getting ready to adopt two more children any day now through the foster care system. (http://www.jennyingrace.blogger.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so out of the loop! I think about you guys a lot but didn't even know there was a new member of the family on her way. I am so glad to be able to follow you on this blog.

    ReplyDelete